Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random events lately

Here is Matthew in the pool, his mother finally got him to try the floatie I bought for him! Wish it was still warm enough to go in there!

Our daughter's dog Noel, and Jimi.

My new serger and some rag strips sewn on it. My Mom found it with a free sign on it at a garage sale! It just needed some old thread pulled out of the bottom, rethreading, and I blew out a ton of dust and lint and it's good to go so far.

Ready for trimming and winding on the shuttles. There are two batches here, t shirts, and some cotton yardage.

Here is some wool I dyed at Joyce's house. Am working on dying more wool in an indigo color for a sweatercoat for me! Will post some photos of it next time, it is still drying.

No comments:

Weaving tools

This scarf is made from Mandala yarn in Parrot. The color changes are too long,am not real happy with the large patches of colors. The y...