Thursday, March 12, 2009

What I have been working on lately


This is a baby sweater knitted from the top down. So far it's been easy, fun to knit, and the only seam will be the top of the hood. Will post another picture when it's finished. Here's the link to the pattern:

http://www.knittingpureandsimple.com/babycardi.html

The yarn is Paton's Canadiana, a soft acrylic yarn, nice feel to it and while wool would be my first choice, my daughter threatens to bring wool things back to me to wash! It will be awhile before the baby will be able to wear this, it's the 12 month size. Lori picked out the color,we had fun looking at the yarn, and discussing options.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Wow, i dont have the patients to knit. I've tried but i dont have the natural talent. Good for you!!!! looks amazing.

Weaving tools

This scarf is made from Mandala yarn in Parrot. The color changes are too long,am not real happy with the large patches of colors. The y...