Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Carnival 2009

Here's one more photo, it's the sound system!

This was the first place winner, made by the Phi Kappa Tau fraternity.

Another all nighter, I believe.


Hoping the chains in the windows show up well in this shot. I really liked the effect of the sun coming through the windows. The sun was behind me in most of the photos, (except this one) so they are in shadow. This received a second place.
This was a bar scene, and wanted to show one of the glasses.


This was one of the all nighters, of the moon.
This one was Wall-E. Didn't get a photo of his girlfriend, but she was there in the sculpture.


4 comments:

Lona said...

Wonderful artwork! Do you live close to this school?

My brother got to see those first-hand during his college years. As far as I know, he never helped, but there are a lot of things I don't know. :-)

Karen said...

Hi Lona, I work near the school. It's probably better that you don't know what he might have been up to... but the stories come out long after the facts.

Anonymous said...

wow
nice artworks
skillfully built

Faridah Zayla said...

This is real great Winter carnival,Please comment back athttp://zrooglepic.blogspot.com

Weaving tools

This scarf is made from Mandala yarn in Parrot. The color changes are too long,am not real happy with the large patches of colors. The y...